|Location||South Africa. Durban|
|Salary||R650k – R400k|
|Education||Business Management, B-Com, B Science|
Kick this month into action...My client is seeking someone who can tackle tasks with vigour and someone who is fearless in the scrum and gives 100% till the last minute.
So apply now or get a RED card.
If growth and stability in a permanent position is what you looking for, my client based in Durban is seeking a Logistics Manager who has vast experience in Planning, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Replenishment.
• Business Management, B-Com, B Science
• 5 years+ experience in an a FMCG planning environment
• Experience of SAP and MS Excel
• Produced production plans weekly (LTP and MRP on SAP)
• Identified and resolved production planning constraints
• Re-scheduled production plans as a result of changing needs
• Monitored production progress against plan and schedule
• Chair weekly planning meetings and give feedback to relevant departments.
• Adhoc projects
• Housekeeping (SAP LTP and MRP)
• Start Ups and Pull lists from SAP Imports (essential)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Aimee on 021 551 8638
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidentialApply
or email us: supplychain.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za