iPad/iPhone (java) Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R38k - R28k|
|Education||Relevant tertiary education|
Java (mobile) iPad/iPhone mobile developer needed for well known corporate in Joburg.
You will need at least 3 years experience in the field.
Relevant IT degree/diploma required (BSc Computer Science adv)
Min 3yrs experience creating mobile applications
Experience with testing and bug fixing mobile applications
Full SDLC experience in a Scrum environment
Interface with C# on server side applications and online backend.
Strong XML and web services experience.
Interest or exposure to finance industry highly advantageous.
• Build, extend, enhance, and maintain features for our applications on various mobile platforms - iPhone, iPad and Android applications.
• Expert level OOP, strong server side scripting.
• 1-2 years demonstrated mobile development experience.
• Expert in C#, Obj-C, JAVA (C/C++ are a plus).
• Experience developing native iPhone apps or other mobile apps are strongly preferred.
• Holistic understanding of the mobile user experience, (e.g. pricing, technology, user interface, user behavior, eCommerce, advertizing) and nuances inherent of different devices and operating system versions.
• Experience at a leading mobile application product company and/or start-up experience.
Ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment.
• Contribute to technical possibilities in roadmap across mobile platforms (e.g. iPhone, Blackberry, Android).
• Strong technical and design skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Knowledge of RDBMS, preferably MS SQL.
• Front end knowledge HTML5, JS and CSS, as well as mobile usability.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za