|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. South Africa|
|Salary||R450K – R300K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma beneficial|
.Net Developers are required to work on exciting various web application and mobile application development projects in both Gauteng and Cape Town.
• Design and develop web applications using .NET technologies and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Perform maintenance of existing code.
• Perform programming and software design tasks with minimal supervision.
• Follow agreed development processes and methodologies.
• Draft technical specifications based on functional specifications (when required).
• Document the code based on accepted code documentation standards.
• Learn new technologies (when required) through self-learning.
• Be involved in ad-hoc projects that are not limited to the technologies listed in this document.
• Mentor junior team members (when necessary)
• Applicable degree, diploma or Microsoft developer certifications
• Skilled in application development using C# and Visual Studio
• Skilled in Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of various development methodologies
• Knowledge of Internet technologies
• Familiarity with managing Windows servers
• An understanding of broad business processes and principles
• Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills - able to work independently as well as in a team
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact James, Sharne or Nicola on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za