.NET Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Western Cape|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
NET Web Developer position is available with a great international company to be based in the Grahamstown area. They want someone with strong communication skills and who loves working with a team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 2-5 Years’ Experience using:
o SQL Server
o ASP.NET (Web Forms / MVC)
• Object Oriented Concept Knowledge
• IOC / Dependency Injection
• Exposure to ORM’s such as Entity Framework, Linq to SQL, NHibernate etc.
• RESTful API development experience
• Understanding of Relational Database Design Principles
• Understanding of Responsive and/or Adaptive Design principles
• Basic Project Management Knowledge (Scrum, Agile etc.)
• Knowledge of .NET based CMS platforms (e.g.: DotNetNuke, Umbraco, Orchard etc.) an advantage
• Knowledge of Enterprise CMS platforms a distinct advantage (EpiServer and/or SiteCore)
Digital Knowledge Expected
• UX and IA tools such as Axure RP
• CMS landscape and pros and cons of options.
• Deeper knowledge .NET based CMS Platforms such as Umbraco, e.g. what can and can’t be achieved? Best themes and plug-ins available? How to develop custom modules and what approaches should be followed ?
• Marketing automation/email marketing platforms
• CRM systems such as Sales force (exposure to Force.com development an advantage)
• Ad serving environments
• SEO / Search best practices
• Analytics and campaign monitoring tools
• Web based performance considerations
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za