.NET Team Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Western Cape|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
.NET team lead position is available with a fabulous company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone with strong .NET and leadership experience, high sense of professionalism, a good communicator with excellent analytical skills.
• Development Team Lead
• Manage Support Activities
• Analysis of new business requirement and transform them into the current application framework
• Coordinate with global stakeholders
• Development on Visual Studio 2010 C#
• SQL Server 2008 R2 – Database management and design
• SQL Development (Transacting\Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Administration via T-SQL)
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• Minimum of 8 years professional experience in SQL Server and C#.
• The ability to apply judgement, initiative and lateral thought to problem-solving.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good project managing skills.
• Technically sound on platforms listed in role description.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za