|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R30K - R40K|
An amazing opportunity has become available for a .NET Developer at a great company in Johannesburg.
• Effective alignment of IT system functionality to business value drivers.
• Develop and maintain in-house solutions using C# Code, ASP .NET.
• Develop systems within the domain model architecture on the .NET platform.
• Write code within the prescribed SAHL technologies and environments, and comply with coding best practices.
• Code to meet the high level of expertise and experience required of this role.
• Comply with the selected technologies and development environments, development and management methodologies.
• Learn and develop within the company architecture.
• Investigate and report on new technologies as and when needed.
• Implement systems enhancements to meet business need.
• Implement solutions from specifications determined by the Business Analyst Team.
• Correct system bugs/errors on existing systems.
• Adhere to project management task prioritizations and allocations.
• Exercise technical consistency within the IT environment.
• Liaise with business as and when required.
• Demonstrate culture of individual leadership and development, and exhibit progressive attitude to technology and career.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience in MS SQL.
• Experience in web application interface development using Ajax, Jscript, ASP.NET MVC.
• Comfortable using SOLID object oriented principals on a daily basis.
• Experience using Object Relational Mappers (ORM) and IOC containers.
• Test Driven Development (TDD)/BDD experience is essential.
• Architectural considerations and best practices.
Please take note that applications close on 23 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za