|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R30K - R40K|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
A really super company in Cape Town is looking for a talented .NET Developer who is looking for a new and exciting opportunity.
• Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
• Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology
effectively on client engagements.
• Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
• Understand project and development plans.
• Able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
• Adhere to coding standards defined by technical management.
• Accurately employ development tools.
• Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
• Listen to others and accept input from team members.
• Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally.
• Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct,
effective and professional.
• Understand basic relational database concepts.
• Confidently write the four basic SQL statements.
• Possess knowledge of various database access methods.
• Possess working knowledge of ASP.NET/C#.
• Possesses basic knowledge of XML/XSL.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
• Possess basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
• Value internal and external clients.
• Respond to clients’ needs as they arise.
• Establish effective working relationship with clients.
• Follow established communication guidelines.
• Use good judgment in what and how to communicate with clients.
• Understand the professional development process and become actively involved by setting
challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
• Seek input from mentors and supervisors.
Please take note that applications close on 28 November 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za