|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
A wonderful .NET developer role has become available at a fabulous company in the Cape Town area.
• Be competent at both application and mobile development
• Have proficiency with the use of Microsoft SQL Server
• Be adequately skilled at front end development
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be comfortable working in a team
• Be self-motivated enough to complete programming and software Design tasks with minimal supervision
• Have strong problem-solving skills
• Have an analytical personality that pays attention to detail
• Work comfortably in an Agile software development environment
• Display knowledge of and uphold the principles of Scrum and Kanban processes
• Design and develop applications using .NET technologies and Microsoft SQL Server
• Develop mobile applications for Windows, Android and iOS
• Perform regular maintenance of existing code to uphold quality
• Test code for all outlined contingencies
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Draft technical specifications (when required)
• Document code based on documentation standards
• Identify and address software quality issues as soon as they arise
• Proactively contribute ideas for new features and easily identify areas for improvement
Please take note that applications close on 24 September 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for
any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za