|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum of 4 years|
.NET Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in .NET, leadership characteristics, high sense of urgency and a team player.
• Technical quality assurance
• Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware systems or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
• Compiling, reviewing and writing technical specifications
• Development and enhancement of the company’s in house developer Life Insurance Policy Administration system using VB.NET 2008,2010 and 2012, XML, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and SQL Server 2008/2012.
• Review codes written by other programmers
• Use of SQL for investigation and reporting purposes on client databases
• Creation and maintenance of client specific methods in VB.net
Qualifications and Experience:
• A relevant IT / Programming Degree at an Accredited Institution
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• At least 4 years of work experience as a developer
• Successful completion of at least two Microsoft certifications e.g. (MCTS, MCSD, MCSE, MCDBA etc.)
• Life insurance experience will be advantageous
• Knowledge of established programming procedures and programming language.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Software knowledge.
• Visual Studio 2010/2012
• .NET / ASP.NET
• VB.NET 2010/2012
• SQL Server 2008/2012
• Windows 7/8
• OO Experience an advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za