|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R25k - R12k|
|Education||relevant tertiary education|
Established, fast growing web development agency in Cape Town requires an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team.
Successful applicant will:
• Be passionate about web technology
• Provide conceptual input and remain in touch with current trends and technologies.
• Perform daily updates of information to the websites, websites maintenance, content management and management of databases.
• Manage mailer systems and databases.
• Perform domain maintenance for the group.
• Have significant experience in developing for the WordPress platform, and in working with and creating themes and plugins in particular.
• Make use of SQL scripts to manipulate data.
• Be responsible for providing programming support on projects developed in-house
• Clear understanding of SEO and best practice implementation as well as an understanding of principles such as cross-platform compatibility (mobile) and responsive design.
• Liaise with colleagues for other specific coding.
• Have relevant project management skills.
HTML5 and CSS3; Mobile knowledge and Photoshop experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za