|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R25 000 – R35 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||3 - 5 years’ experience|
A leading IT company based in Cape Town, is looking for a WordPress/PHP/Front-end developer to join their team.
You must be comfortable wearing many hats, changing direction quickly, and learning new technologies as and when required.
You will be working in an agile (Scrum) environment with other WordPress developers, designers, and product owners.
• Work closely with the UI Designers to translate their UI designs into pixel-perfect code.
• Some design work might be required of you, if you are comfortable doing web design.
• Ensure your code is W3C compliant and works across all popular browsers, both web and mobile-web.
• Skilled in creating newsletters and promo mailers which work across all mail clients.
• Skilled in creating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Mid-level PHP experience essential.
• BSc degree or equivalent
• Mobile first approach to development using responsive web technologies.
• WP API.
• UI & UX Design principles.
• Version Control – Git.
• Working experience with libraries such as JQuery, Angular and React would be advantageous.
• Build and task runners – JS Build tools like Grunt, Gulp.
• Previous experience on large internet sites with high traffic load.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za