Windows Mobile / .Net Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R35k – R20k|
|Education||Diploma or degree in Information Technology|
Our client is looking for a new Windows Phone / .Net developer to join their development team in Cape Town. He or she will join the current team of developers, and will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in South Africa,
• Report to the Technical Director.
• Building native Windows Phone and .Net applications
• Maintenance of core applications on the commercial platforms.
• Support of applications and environment on new and legacy applications.
• New technology/methodology/language research and implementation.
• 3-4 years development experience
• Competent understanding of C# and .Net 4.0
• Experience in Silverlight
• An understanding of Model View Controller or Model View ViewModel Design Pattern
• An understanding of Databinding
• Experience with Visual Studio experience and Blend experience a bonus
• Excellent knowledge of database (SQL) and development planning.
• Ensure applications are maintained with optimal performance and scalability
• Experience interacting with various web services, including SOAP, REST, XML, JSON.
• Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms
• Ensure source code meets development standards, functional specifications, and is easily maintainable
• Source code control understanding (experience with Subversion preferred)
• Provide accurate estimates for development of features/functionality
• Also able to work independently, and without supervision.
• Able to nurture and encourage junior developers.
• Ability to multi-task across numerous projects.
• Problem solving and must be a logical thinker.
• End-user oriented.
• Desire to grow, and become the best in the industry.
• Assist in rollout of application functionality to Test/UAT/Production environments
• Having applications published to Windows Market
• Experience in other mobile app development platforms including HTML 5 based applications
• Diploma or degree in Information Technology (or similar course).
• Experience with XNA development
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za