|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k – R20k|
If you are passionate about web development, social media and online marketing, then this is the perfect position for you.
Voted "Best Company to Work for", our client looking for a young, dynamic and talented Webmaster to join the marketing department and manage all aspects of their online presence.
This includes, developing and maintain the website, implementing online advertising strategies to ensure they are always no 1 on Google rankings and build on their online reputation through social media.
The purpose of this position will be:
• To implement web pages, maintain content and oversee day to day management of the company website.
• To insure quality and integrity of the web pages
• To implement and manage SEO strategies, including pay per click (PPC) campaigns
• Ensure a continuous and sustainable increase in web visits and leads generation
Some of the major duties of this position:
• Design of company web pages
• Implementing search engine optimisation strategies
• Promoting our website online
• Monitor web server and site technical performance
• Management of pay per click campaigns
• Work closely with the marketing manager to ensure web activity is in line with strategy
• Provide accurate and efficient reporting
• Minimum three years proven website experience
• Thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation techniques
• Experience of running and evaluating online marketing campaigns
• Previous experience in management of Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za