Web Support Engineers
|Salary||R 8000 - R 15000 pm|
|Experience||2+ years’ experience|
Our client is in search for a Web Support Engineer. The position is based in Cape Town.
• Understand all requirements and ensure that these can be delivered in an efficient way.
• Create and update both design and functional documents.
• Develop extensions and applications in PHP.
• Develop integrations from 3rd party systems into our systems.
• Perform code reviews and design reviews.
• Provide input regarding new web technologies.
• Troubleshoot and fix problems.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, communications, or information sciences.
• Solid understanding of web technologies, usability, and information architecture.
• Understanding of platform and browser compatibility issues.
• Knowledge of basic data management, database concepts, NoSQL and database-driven Web applications.
• Proven experience in developing in PHP.
• Experience with extending and customizing existing products/frameworks such as Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Joomla or OS Commerce.
• Understanding of MVC Frameworks such as CakePHP, Zend Framework is preferred.
• Knowledge of API development and architecture is preferred.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za