|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R20000 - R30000|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||2-4 year’s experience|
A leading IT Company based in Randburg is currently looking for an intermediate to senior Web Developer to join their team. They are looking for someone that is passionate about what they do, and shows enthusiasm and motivation in all aspects of their work.
• Interpret technical specifications, develop, test and deliver according to spec and document and support the developments
• Primary responsibility will be programming but maintenance on software will be required
• 50% back-end and 50% front-end application and web development, though this could vary depending on product.
• Responsible for the developments, applications, systems, etc. within their projects.
• Apply themselves and continuously add value to the various divisions and the department.
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• 2-4 years’ experience.
• Programming languages required PHP, experience in mobile technologies (PhoneGap and the like), advantageous Perl
• Web technologies (java scripting, jQuery, NoJS/AngularJS/etc). HTML5, web2.0 (ajax) and mobile application development.
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge essential
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procedures advantageous.
• Experience in CakePHP and bootstrap essential
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to code W3C compliant, well-formed XHTML.
• Ability to code CSS for styling and pure div layouts.
• Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS.
• Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions.
• Excellent concept design ability for web.
• Good analytical and business-analysis skills.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za