|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
A well-established company in Cape Town is on the search for an experienced Web Developer.
• Contribute to the development of standard tools and techniques to support a clear testing strategy.
• Shows strong analytical aptitude.
• Can create high quality handover and test case document for our projects and change requests.
• The testing of new network changes and business changes to ensure that the requirements of business have been met.
• To identify test requirements and best approach based on user requirements to ensure that customer needs are met.
• To identify and define opportunities for improvement, measurements for those improvements and the implementation and roll out process to ensure that overall quality standards and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Work effectively as part of a team and seek to support the team's goals
• Work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Maintain and enhance knowledge of testing methodologies within the industry that can positively impact on the organisation
• Apply effective verbal, nonverbal, and written communication to achieve desired results
• Create Test Packs for various applications given various scenarios
• Responsible for Release Note documentation, checklists and release demo’s
• Test Cycle all development done to ensure QAT Standards.
• Experience working with defect management tools eg. HP Quality Centre
• Be able to write SQL queries
• Be able to analyse requirements
• Be able to do test designs
• Experience with testing techniques—decision tables, path testing, boundary value analysis, state-transition
• Design and do regression testing
• Use of regression testing tools
• Prioritise testing of minimal to moderate complexity within given time frames
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, process design and simulation, statistical analysis tools and industry scripting languages
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work within a structured process-driven environment
• Strong analytical skills are essential
• Ability to take high level requirements and drill these down into detailed requirements under your own initiative
• Ability to exercise judgment
• Time management skills
• Committed to deliver on time and to quality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills and is a team player
Please take note that applications close on 26 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za