|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
|Experience||4 - 5 years|
An amazing company in Johannesburg is on the hunt for a highly skilled Web Developer.
• Assist in planning of development resources, developing governance framework.
• Ensuring that knowledge of development language remains high and up to date
• Identify new technologies and introduce to business where necessary
• Assimilates business requirements and formulates development solution
• Work internally to improve and automate our service offerings
• Ensuring that the website and internal systems have maximum uptime.
• Bug and Error resolution
• Internal User Assistance
• Support of Applications
• Take ownership of projects assigned to him/her and liaise with the development team.
• Provide guidance to junior developers
• Assist in developing strategy for the team.
• Participate in development of strategies for using technologies
• Participate in the development of project plans for system development and programming
• C# .NET 3.5+ (Required)
• SQL Server 2008 / 2012 (Required)
• JSON (Required)
• Rest Services (Required)
• ASP.NET (Web forms) / MVC 2.0+ (Required)
• ADFS - Active Directory Federation Services (Advantage)
• SAML – Security Assertion Markup Language (Advantage)
• WIF - Windows Identity Foundation (Advantage)
Please take note that applications close on 24 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za