|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A great new career opportunity is available for a Web Developer in Cape Town. The right applicant will need to work within a team providing troubleshooting skills to resolve issues. In addition the candidate will have a full understanding of the standard SDLC.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3 Year Degree with Information Technology being the core subject or equivalent qualification (E.g. BSc Computer Science or BSc IT)
• 5 Years’ experience in C#, ASP.Net and T-SQL
• 2 – 3 Years’ programming tool experience in: SQL Server 2005 or newer
• 1 – 2 Years’ experience in SharePoint
• 1 – 2 Years’ experience in web services
• Knowledge and understanding of a Full Project Development Life Cycle
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Exposure or working knowledge with Team Foundation Server, SQL Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2010 as well as SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) Package will be advantageous
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za