|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||Negotiable, dependents on skills and experience.|
|Education||Relative diploma or degree|
The Web Developer is required to work in collaboration with pod on projects and tasks assigned to pod. Projects and tasks will include designing, developing and maintaining Datasource’s, reports, automation, web reporting and web services.
• Creates and maintains code that meets design specifications, follows standards, is easy to maintain and is reasonably free from defects;
• Provides maintenance, improvement and production support for existing applications;
• Participates in design sessions to understand the business requirement and solution to be delivered;
• Assists the Business analyst with creating project plans and estimating task durations;
• Communicates with other Developers, the Integration Manager and Business Analysts on product issues;
• Works with Testing team to ensure that the project is accurately tested;
• Effective database development
• Effective product development
• Effective custom development
• Effective trouble shooting
• Working with all aspects of database design, development and maintenance.
• Writing and execution of scripts on databases.
• Designing and maintaining both new and existing applications.
• Preparing technical documentation of products and source code, both internally and externally.
• Development of custom software for specific client projects.
• Integration of custom-developed software into the Application Platform.
• Assistance with specifying of custom requirements, including estimates for costing purposes.
• Preparation of technical and handover documentation as required by the customer on developed modules.
• Familiar with web service protocols (SOAP, WSDL, etc.)
• Familiar with web service frameworks (Java, PHP, Perl, C++)
• Linux (Additional)
• Completed Matric
• 2 -5 years’ experience within a similar position
• Fully proficient in HTML and PHP
• Strong technical skills
• Excellent time management ability
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paste environment
• Excellent communication skills
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• Relevant degree or Diploma
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za