|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||Negotiable, dependents on skills and experience.|
• Linux (Additional)
• Completed Matric
• 2 -5 years’ experience within a similar position
• Fully proficient in HTML and PHP
• Strong technical skills
• Excellent time management ability
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paste environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Creates and maintains code that meets design specifications, follows standards, is easy to maintain and is reasonably free from defects;
• Provides maintenance, improvement and production support for existing applications;
• Participates in design sessions to understand the business requirement and solution to be delivered;
• Assists the Business analyst with creating project plans and estimating task durations;
• Communicates with other Developers, the Integration Manager and Business Analysts on product issues;
• Works with Testing team to ensure that the project is accurately tested;
• Effective database development
• Effective product development
• Effective custom development
• Effective trouble shooting
• Working with all aspects of database design, development and maintenance.
• Writing and execution of scripts on databases.
• Designing and maintaining both new and existing applications.
• Preparing technical documentation of products and source code, both internally and externally.
• Development of custom software for specific client projects.
• Integration of custom-developed software into the Striata Application Platform.
• Assistance with specifying of custom requirements, including estimates for costing purposes.
• Preparation of technical and handover documentation as required by the customer on developed modules.
• Familiar with web service protocols (SOAP, WSDL, etc.)
• Familiar with web service frameworks (Java, PHP, Perl, C++)
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za