|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Web Developer Position has become available with a well-established company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
• Developing commercial grade web based applications.
• Do research of development technologies
• Perform application testing
• Understanding and conformance to software change control life cycle.
• Responsible for object orientated database development in a strong network and infrastructure management environment.
• Ability to operate independently while delivering works that meets the quality and standards as dictated by the employer.
• Develop and configure server back end components.
• Matric (with Maths HG) Recognised IT Certificate/Diploma in Development
• Essential Skills:
• 2-3+ Years proven experience in a combination of the following:
• Server Side Web Technologies (PHP, ASP etc.)
• SQL Query Language
• MySQL Database experience o Intermediate Operating Systems skills ( Windows and/or Linux)
• Must have a good understanding of object orientation and web development
• Proven development experience in one or more of the following technologies will be advantageous:
• Elastic Search
• Zero MQ
• High degree of aptitude in the IT environment
• Passion for technology and learning
• Understanding of the Management of IT and IT Infrastructure
• Entrepreneurial initiative (self-starter)
• High degree of professionalism
• Deadline driven
• Passion, drive and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Attention to detail and producing quality work
• Team orientated as well as ability to work independently
• Able to work under pressure
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
*No applications will be considered after 26 March 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za