Web Developer (AngularJS & NodeJS)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Experience||3+ web development experience|
Web Developer Position has become available with a well-established company in the Johannesburg North. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
• The company is looking for an exceptional intermediate Web Developer with the ability to design and develop functional yet elegant web applications. The role is initially for a 6 month contract.
• IT related Degree/Diploma
• A minimum of 3 years web development experience
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Node.js, Angular.js, HTML5, CSS and other web based technologies is essential
• Experience in PHP and MySQL is beneficial
• Apache, Web Services, Joomla, CodeIgniter, Git, Database Design, UX, MVC, JSON/XML, Responsive Web Design
• Java and Mobile experience is a huge advantage
• Identify, understand and evaluate the relevant requirements, architecture and design
• Design and develop the user interface and backend code using coding standard and design guidelines
• Maintain application content and code
*No applications will be considered after 15 April 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za