Web Application Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Mid to Senior Developer position is available with One of the most exciting start-ups in Pretoria.The client is looking for someone with strong experience in development with leadership characteristics, can-do attitude, organised and self-motivated.
• The candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of websites, web applications, mobile applications and databases for in house and contracted projects.
• The candidate must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team that builds and integrates interactive websites, applications and services.
• The job will also require the design and development of websites, data driven applications, finding new and efficient ways to develop existing and new projects.
• An in-depth knowledge of the system development life cycle, and agile development methodologies.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• At least 5 years of experience in the following technologies:
• MySQL or Microsoft SQL
• VB. NET
Experience in the following technologies will be advantageous:
• Mobile app development (Android and iOS)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za