Water Resource Engineer (Deputy Director)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R850k - R750k|
Water Resource Engineer required for a Deputy Director position in Pretoria
• A relevant degree in Civil Engineering (e.g. B.Sc. degree)
• 8 - 10 years’ experience at Senior Management level
• Civil Engineering experience with specialisation in Structural Engineering
• Knowledge and understanding of Socio-economic issues
• Knowledge and understanding of the Public Service Act, 1994 (Act 38 of 1994) and Regulations
• Good knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (Act 1 of 1999) (PFMA) and the Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2000 (Act 2 of 2000) (PAIA)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Caroline/ Meghan/Corné /Riana/Christl on 021 551 8638.
For more available opportunities visit www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za