|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R35k – R45k|
A well-established company in the Johannesburg area is looking for a motivated and outgoing VB.NET developer.
• Full software development lifecycle.
• Object-oriented analysis and design.
• Software and workflow modelling and prototyping.
• Front end graphical user interface design.
• Designing, coding, and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Testing new modules and change requests in controlled, real situations, and quality assurance.
• Handling support and feedback of new implementations.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
• Integrate software with existing systems.
• Research and implement new technologies.
• Project planning and time management.
• Maintain standard compliance.
• Allow ERP to adapt to new hardware.
• Improve workflow performance and data integrity.
• Provide user and system support on application systems.
• Interfacing with users, management, and external IT service providers.
• Experience with MYSQL/SQL and RDBMS database concepts and designs.
• Experience with Agile, Proto typing, or Rapid Application Development design methodologies.
• VB.NET programming.
• Crystal reports.
• Understanding of OO programming, design patterns, and modular programming.
• Web Services.
• SQL Reporting.
• Exposure to ERP/Finance/WMS/Procurement.
• Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures.
• Ability to work independently, in a team, and with minimal supervision.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to take responsibility.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Deadline focused with a passion for quality and accuracy.
• Sense of urgency.
• Ability to understand business processes and requirements.
• Ability to have a non-technical discussion with business to analysis issues and business requirements to formulate solutions.
Please take note that applications close on 16 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za