User Experience Designer
|Salary||R 50K to R 40K per Month (Depending on experience)|
|Education||University degree (BA, IS or related area)|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
A mobile app development company has a position open for a Cape Town (Stellenbosch) based Mobile User Experience Designer/Analyst. The User Experience Designer/Analyst will work between the central mobile development team, business stakeholders and end-users to determine user experience across multiple platforms and devices.
• Work with key stakeholders (business and technical) to interpret and help them realise their ambitions for a portfolio of mobile products
• Analyse client and internal documentation translating them into wireframes/prototypes to influence project decisions
• Using standard tools (such as Axure and Photoshop) to provide expertly crafted Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) documentation and design
• Solve interaction design problems using analytical, usability testing and internal/external research.
• Keep up to date on User Experience trends via articles, reviews, blogs and technological advancements and in turn share this with the greater team
• Always keep a future thinking approach, challenging the team towards realising innovative and alternative solutions
• Promote the best practice of interaction design within the company as a whole.
• Mobile design experience
• 5 Years’ Experience
• Current portfolio that reflects a strong understanding User Experience Design
• University degree (BA, IS or related area)
• Excellent typography skills
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Technical competency with regard to software development and SDLC processes
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za