User Experience Analyst (UX)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R28k - R20k|
|Experience||2+ years' experience|
A great opportunity is available for an Intermediate User Experience Analyst (UX) with a wealth of experience.
If you have all of the below requirements, please apply for the vacancy immediately (please include your online portfolio !!!!
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in design – Usability field / User Interface Development
• Online portfolio
• Experience using wire-framing tools (Axure RP Pro / Omnigraffle)
• Diverse business exposure
• Experience in creating test scripts
• Experience in gathering requirements from product development staff, and using this information to create wireframes and prototypes
• Ability to develop user case scenarios, user profiles, personas, task analysis, interaction models, experience briefs and conduct user research
• Ability to analyse results from user testing and confidently present findings to business and product owners
• Strong knowledge of W3C standards and accessibility guidelines and their implications for interface design
• Excellent working knowledge of cross-browser issues on both PC and Mac
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention: Natashia) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Natashia on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za