|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||• Must be FAIS compliant – matric and relevant Regulatory Examination and Insurance qualification. • Tertiary qualification a preference.|
|Experience||• 5 years’ underwriting experience|
Underwriter with Professional Indemnity or Broadform Liability and we require people with experience! They need to have engineering experience - Jhb
• Underwrite, rating and risk analysis and manage Liability [Engineering Market] business and quote on new business.
• Visit brokers to introduce the company and develop market presence and build relationships with a view to obtaining new business.
• Feedback on market intelligence including trends in respect of cover and rates.
• Respond to queries and resolve them satisfactorily within scope of authority.
• Prepare and attend meetings when necessary.
• Meet budget responsibility.
• General administration which entails following up on quotations and renewals, checking that policies are processed and sent out and corresponding with brokers.
• Must be FAIS compliant – matric and relevant Regulatory Examination and Insurance qualification.
• Tertiary qualification a preference.
• 5 years’ underwriting experience (This is NOT a trainee position) [NOT PROCESSING]
• Must be technically proficient in Liability and/or Professional Indemnity.
• Must be able to analyse and assess risks.
• Must have attention to detail.
• Must be client focused and very service orientated.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must have good negotiation skills including initiative.
• Must be a team player.
• Must have a drivers’ licence and own car.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
• Knowledge of liability wordings and product knowledge is required.
Should you meet ALL the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Sascha on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za