UX Designer (CPT Waterfront)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Salary||R30k - R40k|
|Education||Degree or relevant tertiary education|
An exciting position has become available for an experienced UX Designer in the Cape Town Waterfront area to work on a variety of projects on a range of platforms in a digital environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or similar role
• 4+ Years’ Experience in UX Design
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Experience in designing for mobile platforms
• 3+ Years’ experience as a Visual / Interaction Designer in a UX Team
• 2+ Years’ experience in Visual /interaction design and front end development
• Experience with common design software: Sketch, OmniGraffle, Keynote/PPT, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch.
• Familiar with Google Analytics or other Web Analytics Solutions
*Please send links or project experience and Skills Matrix with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 25 February 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za