|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R20k – R10k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
A Traffic Manager is wanted for a position with a well-established digital company in the Johannesburg North Area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
*No applications will be considered after 10 May 2015
Education and Experience
• A proven, successful track record in traffic management and project administration
• A proven, successful track record in customer communication
• An IT background or exposure to IT principles is a pre-requisite
• Must have at least 1-2 years project administration/traffic control experience in an IT-related environment
Must have experience in:
• Briefing developers on campaigns and projects
• Controlling the developer’s work flow and the scheduling of projects
• Communicating directly with clients and project managers and excel at communication in general
• Have experience at pulling reports from systems and giving a detailed analysis on the statistics
• Proof read all designs
• Ability to handle pre-production and production duties for multiple projects
• General traffic coordination and administration
*This position closes on the 10 May 2015
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za