|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35k – R40k|
|Education||Degree/Diploma in relevant field|
The Primary Function of this role is to co-ordinate and manage the deliverables of the Testing team to ensure that a fully tested system is signed off according to the Test Schedule and is available in accordance with new system initiatives and enhancements, in accordance with pre-defined test scenarios within a specific schedule. If your skills meet the requirements, our client is looking for you to join their team.
• Business Analysts
• Systems Developers
• Systems Development Managers
• Individual Life Administration system users
• Actuaries, Marketing, Other departments where there is integration e.g. Portals, SAGA etc.
• Validated Test Planning Methodology
• Co-ordinates Testing Schedules
• Analysis of regression runs
Implemented change control and continuous improvement
Managed the development of team members
• Understand and apply the business rules associated with each product when documenting business requirements
• Integrate business requirements, legislative and compliance requirements and product design in analysing a business requirement.
• Explain the relevant legislation and its application when analysing and documenting business processes.
• Understand the interdependencies, constraints and limitations and capabilities of the systems Incorporates the understanding of the various systems when documenting business requirements.
• Ensure that testers have applied correct testing methodology to test a system completely.
• Utilise test applications such as SQL.
Has the ability to change any functionality using the Testing Tool
• Can understand and decipher Scripts
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• Tertiary degree e.g. BComm Info or BSC Computer Science
• BA Qualification e.g. Diploma in Business Analysis
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za