Test Integration Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R430 – R360 p/hr|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
A large Cape Town based company is urgently looking for a Test Integration Manager excellent understanding and practical working knowledge of all forms of Test, Configuration, and Project management, within the Software Development Life Cycle.
Applicants already based in the Western Cape are preferred
• Develop and facilitate Information Systems Software Quality Assurance and Testing Strategy
• Develop and facilitate test methods, standards and techniques
• Facilitate test automation approach in alignment with central Test Centre of Excellence strategy and implementation approach and plans.
• Facilitate the implementation of automated testing driven and governed by central Test Centre of Excellence competency
• Develop test approaches, plans and packs.
• Co-ordinate and administer test environment activity and requirements for projects.
• Manage all aspects of testing within the systems development life cycle.
• Determine risk by analysing functionality according to purpose, visibility, safety and security, financial impact, importance to customer and code complexity
• Manage execution of all SDLC test phases on key projects
Qualifications and Experience:
• ITSQB Foundation Testing accreditation is a minimum requirement
• Appropriate Software Quality Assurance and Testing Tertiary Qualification or equivalent experience will be a strong recommendation.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience or exposure to Test Management responsibilities is required
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing within the Retail/Manufacturing Industry
• Experience and exposure to Test Automation, Testing tools and Utilities, would be advantageous
• Experience and exposure to managing Testing and Quality Assurances activities, within Project and Business as usual environments
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola and Shamiso 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za