Test Integration Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||Minimum Matric, Tertiary Education will be an added advantage|
|Experience||A minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing within the Retail Industry is required|
Test Integration Manager wanted to join a large retail company in Cape Town. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 - 7 years’ working experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing within the Retail Industry.
• Facilitate test automation approach in alignment with central Test Centre of Excellence strategy and implementation approach and plans.
• Facilitate the implementation of automated testing driven and governed by central Test Centre of Excellence competency
• Develop test approaches, plans and packs.
• Co-ordinate and administer test environment activity and requirements for projects.
• Manage all aspects of testing within the systems development life cycle.
• Determine risk by analysing functionality according to purpose, visibility, safety and security, financial impact, importance to customer and code complexity
• Manage execution of all SDLC test phases on key projects
• Identify and manage all test related risk and issues
• Perform Human Resource management
• Perform Project Resource management
• Define and implement defect management procedure & tools
Qualifications and Experience:
• Matric or equivalent
• An Appropriate Software Quality Assurance and Testing Tertiary Qualification or equivalent experience will be a strong recommendation.
• ITSQB Foundation Testing accreditation is a minimum requirement
• A minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing within the Retail Industry is required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience or exposure to Test Management responsibilities is required
• Experience and exposure to Test Automation, Testing tools and Utilities, would be advantageous
• Experience and exposure to managing Testing and Quality Assurances activities, within Project and Business as usual environments
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za