|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35 000 - R55 000 per month|
|Education||BSc Degree or Equivalent|
|Experience||5 years’ experience|
A leading company in the IT industry, based in Johannesburg, is currently looking for a Technical Lead (C#) to join their team.
You will be responsible for the technical integrity of digital projects while providing technical guidance to clients and staff at the brand, program, and project levels. You will be a day-to-day lead on assigned production projects and work with technical leadership to perform evaluations and feasibility reviews of creative concepts and technology solutions.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions
• Creation of project-specific documentation
• Work closely with QA resources to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed, and integrated
• Communicate regarding project status with team members
• Provide technical consultancy to department staff and participate in business development efforts
• Clear understanding of strategies and concepts as they relate to the product and be able to initiate and create solutions around them
• Assure all projects are completed with the highest level of quality while maintaining maximized usability and functionality
• Able to lead a small/medium team throughout the lifetime of a project
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines and consistently deliver on target and on time
• Able to see projects through from concept to completion
• Work closely with Copywriters, UI/UX Designers, Visual Designers, Videographers, Creative Directors, Project Management, Client service and Core Development, as well as Creative Teams to execute on digital and cross-channel projects with excellence
• Rapid prototyping of concept ideas
• Provide technology direction based on concepts
• Staying up to date with technology and latest trends
• Perform code reviews
• BSc degree or equivalent
• 5 years programming experience
• Strong to advanced C#, ASP.NET for .NET 4.0 and 4.5
• Strong to advanced knowledge of
o WCF Web services
• Design experience a bonus
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za