Technical Test Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R350K – R300K|
|Education||Bachelor Degree or National Diploma preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar|
|Experience||SQL and XML experience|
We are looking for a young vibrant individual to join a company based in Johannesburg. Candidates must have formal Tertiary Qualification, Software Test Certification and knowledge of Agile / Scrum Development methodology.
South African citizens only!
• Compile test suites and procedures to cover functional, navigational, regression, integration and stress testing
• Review specifications, extract business rules, compile test plans
• Generate test cases according to the needs and complexity of web based applications and websites
• Liaise with product owners, scrum masters, business analysts, developers and quality assurance during product development and testing phases, through to production and maintenance
• Generate accurate and comprehensive test reports for presentation to business
• Ensure that all testing documentation and wiki repository remains current
• Utilise defect tracking mechanisms and drive issues with relevant parties
• Keep abreast of emerging software testing methodologies and practices
• Contribute to process improvement strategy and the driving of implementation
• Actively communicate user experience (UX) improvement recommendations to the team, steering the organisation towards market fit
• Knowledge and exposure to web testing automation frameworks and web service testing is advantageous
• Knowledge and exposure to load or performance testing on hosted services with focus on open source tools is also advantageous
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree or National Diploma preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar
• Software Testing certification
• UX, usability, human computer interaction or similar certification an advantage
• QA best practice
• Understanding of web hosting platforms
• Agile development methodology and scrum
• SQL and XML experience
• Cross-browser challenges on both PC and Mac
• Understanding of web-based social network concepts and functionality
• Minimum two years’ experience with web and cross-browser testing
• Software development background an advantage
• Cross platform application testing (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, PC, Mac an advantage)
• When applying please include NET salary and reasons for leaving your last employer!
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za