|Salary||R 12k per month – R 10k per month (based on experience)|
Our client based in Johannesburg are looking for a DHA Technical Support Consultant to add to their team on a permanent basis
• You would also be required to respond to client requests
• As part of your duties, you would be required to consult with onsite supervisors and staff in regard to the performance improvement services available
• You would be required to conduct orientation sessions apart from arranging on job training for new employees
• Training “on-site” at clients, as such travel in the above mentioned areas will be necessary.
• Schedule training sessions when going out to the DHA office
• Maintain accurate registers and evaluation forms of training sessions done at the DHA office.
• Submission of training activity reports.
• To provide a service that will exceed the expectations of the organizations clients.
• To ensure that optimum relations with clients are established and maintained.
• Ensures that agreed standard in respect of length of call, wrap up time, log on time and updating of
• Databases are maintained.
• Competencies include communication and customer skills.
• All calls are to be directed to the correct channels.
• To log, close, update, follow up and monitor calls for customers
• To provide support to the customers diagnosing and resolution of calls/problems.
• Troubleshooting to resolution of calls before escalation is done
• Management of the above, ensuring calls are assigned timorously, auctioned within SLA agreements.
• Interacting with various branches / departments.
• Keep records relating to queries and problem calls and distribute these on a weekly/ daily basis.
• When not training, will be required to be assist with internal support and troubleshooting of technical queries.
• Maintain existing relationships with clients.
• IT Related Degree
• Minimum 2 years training and support consultant experience
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent Written and spoken English
• Excellent Presentation and Training Skills
• Experience with Oracle Databases (Writing SQL queries)
• Solid understanding of Windows Operating Systems
• Drivers license and own transport a must
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Caitlin on 011 807 8064 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec(at)hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za