Technical Lead (C#)
|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R60k - R45k|
Awesome company looking for a Technical Lead to join their team! The technical lead will be responsible for the technical integrity of digital projects while providing technical guidance to clients and department staff at the brand, program, and project levels.
• MINIMUM 5 years programming experience
• Relevant DEGREE
• Design experience a bonus
• Strong C#, ASP.NET for .NET 4.0 and 4.5
• Strong knowledge of XML, WCF Web services, SQL, JSON
• Act as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions
• Creation of project-specific documentation such as technical specifications and API documentation where applicable
• Work closely with Quality Assurance resources to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed, and integrated
• Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team members
• Provide technical consultancy to department staff and participate in business development efforts including proposals, development plans, and presentations, as directed
• Clear understanding of strategies and concepts as they relate to the product and be able to initiate and create solutions around them
• Assure all projects are completed with the highest level of quality while maintaining maximized usability and functionality
• Must be able to lead a small/medium team throughout the lifetime of a project
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines and consistently deliver on target and on time
• Able to see projects through from concept to completion
• Work closely with Copywriters, UI/UX Designers, Visual Designers, Videographers, Creative Directors, Project Management, Client service and Core Development, as well as Creative Teams to execute on digital and cross-channel projects with excellence
Written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za