Technical Business Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R45k - R50k|
|Education||BSc Degree / relevant qualifications|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
A well-established company located in Midrand, is looking for a strong enthused Technical Business Administrator. The candidate must have a strong sense of hardiness to help lead the team answer functional questions through supported research and on prodigious novel projects that will exercise and strengthen your skills
• Uses UML case diagrams, user stories, or other diagrammatic methods to clearly communicate high-level technical functions and requirements.
• Decomposes high-level information into detailed documentation and, where necessary, into actionable functional requirements.
• Using other requirements gathering methods (e.g. customer interviews, process modelling, root cause analysis, decision analysis, etc.)
• Assists development staff and Architects by answering functional questions through research, design, and build processes. Responsible for confirming that the technical solutions meet functional design and business needs.
• 3 – 5 years proven experience in business analysis, systems implementation or systems integration projects.
• Strong reporting and interpersonal skills.
• 1 – 2 years project management exposure.
• 2 – 3 years testing experience
• Strong knowledge of SQL preferred. Ability to identify sets and subsets of information across multiple joins or unions of tables.
• Conversing knowledge of technologies such as AIX, Java, SQL, Mobile Development, Front End Development Technologies.
• Good working knowledge of Agile development methodologies.Some knowledge of databases and SQL.
• Previous experience working in technology professional services firm demonstrating capabilities to completing documentation
(Including use cases, requirements, test plans, process maps) preferred.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Visio, Project.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral and written), and English (oral and written).
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• 3 year degree or diploma in Science, Information Technology, Commerce or Engineering.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za