Team Lead / Architect
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Team Lead / Developer position is available with a great company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in PHP, Ruby or Python, a high sense of urgency, ability to lead and collaborate with fellow engineers, willingness to learn and grow in all areas of software engineering and teamwork.
• Help build an unrivalled enterprise E-commerce platform on NodeJS.
• Help Design and deliver a highly scalable, fault-tolerant, platform processing thousands of E-commerce transactions per day.
• Lead a team of 3-10 engineers
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• 7+ years of production/real-world software experience in a *NIX environment
• Hands-on server-side web development in frameworks like Ruby/Rails, PHP or Java/Spring or Python
• +2 years NodeJS and Express
• Experience building robust REST APIs for internal and external usage, connecting to numerous systems including frontend UX, reporting and analysis tools
• Solid understanding of RPC protocols such as SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC etc.
• In depth experience with MySQL/Percona/Postgres and be keen to adopt MariaDb
• Ability to pick up new technologies quickly, including new web frameworks and open source technologies
• Familiarity with message queuing i.e. AMQP
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za