|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. South Africa|
|Experience||3 and more experience|
Provide a range of innovative solutions to assist clients in managing and mitigating their indirect taxes, (customs and excise duties) ensuring competitiveness of their business.
Assist, advise and implement new and existing Customs, Excise and International Trade technical initiatives whilst considering and consulting on potential risks including the impact of legal, economic and other tax issues.
• Liaise with international colleagues, build profile and strengthen our global network. Identify new opportunities with existing clients.
• Keep up to date with new legislation.
• Manage projects and advise clients on high level technical matters.
• Conduct technical research and draft technically correct opinions and reports for review.
• Perform quality reviews on junior staff member's technical opinions and/or reports.
• Engage with clients and assist with the research and preparation of proposals.
• Understand the firm's revenue and growth goals.
• Contribute to sales and market initiatives.
• Manage WIP and Debtors; ensure that staff manage their billing and WIP analysis.
• Ensure Compliance with Risk management procedures on one's own and team assignments.
• People Management: Promote knowledge transfer; manage performance and conduct appraisals for direct coachees. Ensure that the work environment contributes to improving staff morale and increasing productivity.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za