|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg North|
|Salary||R 650 - R 550 K|
|Education||CA (SA) / LLB + PGD in Tax|
|Experience||4 - 6 years' experience|
One of the leading companies in South Africa is looking for a Tax Manager.
• 4 - 6 Years post articles corporate tax experience.
• Experience with International Tax, Corporate tax, VAT and PAYE is a non-negotiable.
• Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
• Ensure the company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
• Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
• Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
• Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
• Audit internal controls for accuracy.
• Track income and property taxes.
• Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
• Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
• Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
• Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
• Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
• Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za