|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R600K - R550K|
|Education||BCom Accounting Honours and HDip Tax (International Tax advantageous) / MCom Tax is advantageous / CA(SA) is advantageous|
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
One of the leading banks in South Africa is looking for a Tax Manager.
4 - 6 Years post articles corporate tax experience. Experience with International Tax, Corporate tax, VAT and PAYE is a non-negotiable.
• Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
• Ensure th company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
• Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
• Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
• Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
• Audit internal controls for accuracy.
• Track income and property taxes.
• Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
• Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
• Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
• Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
• Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
• Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za