|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||CA/Admitted attorney and/or Postgraduate studies in Tax)|
|Experience||2 -3 years|
A large financial services company is currently looking for a Tax Consultant Within thier Corporate Tax group, the Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) team offers its expertise to clients to enable them to deliver tax effective business transactions, whether they be restructuring, due diligence, re-financings, BEE transactions, mergers and
acquisitions or divestments.
Relevant professional qualification (CA/Admitted attorney and/or Postgraduate studies in Tax)
• At least 1 year experience in a tax consulting environment would be preferred and a post-graduate tax qualification would be ideal.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with the ability to provide solutions to business problems
• Ability to multi-task yet still pay attention to detail
• Strong analyitical skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a high performance team environment
• Excellent project management skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Lima on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za