Tax Consultant (DBN)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Education||An accounting or law degree or relevant tax qualification.|
A big 4 audit firm is currently looking for a Tax Consultant. Delivery of quality individual tax compliance and related administration to a portfolio of international companies.
Key Performance Areas:
• Preparation of expatriate tax returns and supporting schedules (using electronically captured data).
• Calculation of provisional tax payments and IRP6’s/ITR12 forms.
• Correspondence and communication with tax authorities, clients and other PwC offices as required.
Qualifications and experience:
• An accounting or law degree or relevant tax qualification.
• Prior Tax experience would be a big advantage.
• Tax qualification will be advantageous.
• The successful applicant should have the following skills: - be computer literate and have a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Knowledge of Lotus Notes will be advantageous. - Good communication and interpersonal skills. - The ability to prioritise and work under pressure. - The ability to work both independently and as part of a team. - be accurate and have good, numerical and analytical skills. - Pay attention to detail and have the ability to follow through on tasks. - Work in a structured environment. - Self motivated and confident. - be fluent in English and be able to draft correspondence to clients and SARS.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Lima on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za