|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Vanderbijlpark|
|Salary||R 650 K - R 600 K|
|Education||CA (SA) + MCom Tax|
a Top Manufacturing Company is seeking a Tax Accountant to join their team.
Purpose of the position:
To analyze, report and provide advice on Taxation issues, prepare taxation returns and reports and handle disputes with taxation authorities and do monthly tax calculation for the Group
Key Performance Areas:
• Completion of Income Tax Returns & Income Tax Schedules – Consolidated company, Subsidiaries and Trusts
• Handling Income Tax queries from SARS
• Maintain Tax Asset Register
• Effective Tax Rate management
• Manage tax reporting in the area of Income Taxes, Cash Tax, SOX and Uncertain Tax Positions
• Manage Tax Accounting in accordance to the applicable accounting principles for IAS 2, IAS 12, IAS 17, IAS 34 and IAS 37
• Maintain relationships and service level agreements with BU`s and other relevant parties
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za