Systems Support Administrator – JHB
|Salary||R25k - R20k|
|Education||Information Systems Management qualification|
A Talented Systems Support Administrator is wanted for a well-established communications company in the Johannesburg area.
• Information Systems Management qualification
• 2 -3 years’ experience on Linux systems administration
• Experience in network securities administration
• Installing applications and operating systems.
• Maintaining and updating applications and operating systems.
• Monitoring all services and servers.
• Maintaining and monitoring the current client’s network.
• Installing and third level support
• Applications and services
• Provide technical support for team members.
• Construct and maintain all required consulting documentation.
*Please send a skills matrix and project details for better feedback on your application.
*No applications considered after 20 September 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za