|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 30 000K – R 25 000 per Month|
|Education||Degree in Computer Science|
|Experience||minimum of 5 years of technology experience|
A company are looking for a Systems Analyst/Developer for JHB (CBD). This position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging and maintaining application systems. The incumbent will consult with users/business-owners to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
• Should have a minimum of 5 years of technology experience with at least 3 years’ hands-on technical roles in the field
• Degree in Computer Science
• Extensive knowledge of data processing and enterprise software applications.
• Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
• Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
• Background in C#, Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, HTML, Angular, CSS3, PL/SQL etc.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems.
• Make recommendations on custom applications which include a number of Workflow data capture systems for Insurance-sector and Oracle databases.
• Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
• Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our Workflow systems
• Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
• Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
• Assist in managing an outsource relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants.
• Assist network administrator with application installation and testing.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
• Provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
• Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
• Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
• Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Kirstin on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za