|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k - R45k|
|Education||Degree in Computer Science or technical degree|
Looking for an enthusiastic, vibrant engineer with a passion for technology and creative problem solving to join the Sustained Engineering Support team. As part of the Sustained Engineering Support team you will have endless opportunity to grow technically, enjoy the excitement of resolving complex issues and learn from the best resources within the company.
• Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
• Knowledge of Microsoft web server and development products (i.e. Visual Studio, InfoPath, IIS and IIS plugins).
• Experience and/or MCTS certified in one or more of the following Microsoft technologies are highly preferred:
• Microsoft Systems Administration. IIS administration, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft
• Server Domain administration, SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013.
• SOAP, WCF or REST
• Infrastructure ‐ Active Directory, load balancing and packet capture analysis.
• Microsoft Debugging Tools ‐ memory dump analysis
• Recent MCITP, MCSE, MCPD or MCSD certification and 3+ years of software support on Microsoft server Technologies.
• 5+ years of software support on Microsoft server technologies.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem‐solve a diverse range of software issues.
• Knowledge of IIS and web based authentication (Basic, Forms, Claims Based, Windows).
• Background in multi‐tier server configuration and troubleshooting.
• A fast learner with a keen eye for complex systems and models.
• The ability to understand the flow of data through multiple systems.
• Strong communication skills and detail‐oriented.
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical degree and 3+ year’s software support experience on Microsoft server technologies.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za