Supply Chain Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Kwazulu Natal|
|Salary||R650k – R450k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||4 years Logistics experience|
Kick this month into action...My client is seeking someone who can tackle tasks with vigour and someone who is fearless in the scrum and gives 100% till the last minute.
So apply now or get a RED card.
If growth and stability in a permanent position is what you looking for, my client based in Kwazulu Natal is seeking a Logistics Manager who has vast experience in Planning, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Replenishment.
• Business Management, B-Com, B Science
• 4 years+ experience in an a FMCG Logistics environment
• Manage, guide and develop the factory supply chain teams to ensure:
• Detailed Production Scheduling is consistently delivering achievable plans for both manufacturing and filling/packaging operations within given Master Production Schedule, whilst minimizing production costs.
• Material Management Planning (Inbound Material Management) makes raw and packaging material available on time and quality at best overall costs for seamless manufacturing;
• Co-ordinates with suppliers of raw and packaging materials for maintaining service levels while constantly seeking improvement possibilities
• Material Handling runs warehousing operations for raw and packaging material and for finished goods within company guidelines (Good Warehousing Practices); records accurately the inventory and checks inventory rotation; controls and co-ordinates all documents relevant to receipt and despatch of goods.
• Ensure smooth operations by effective communication and close collaboration with all internal partners at factory, Supply Chain, Procurement and external partners as Suppliers, Customs and Transport providers.
• Collaborate with peer factory Supply Chain managers to share best practices, liaise with Lean Champion, Supply Chain, Procurement, Factory Management and Application Group to drive continuous improvement.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Aimee on 021 551 8638
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: supplychain.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za