Supply Chain Manager, Gauteng
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||B Com Supply Chain Management|
Supply Chain Manager needed for FMCG company near Johannesburg
• Responsible for the planning, directing and coordinating all activities related to the order fulfillment and overall responsibility of the movement of products within and outside the company with an aim of maximizing monthly and annual sales
• Ensure timous delivery of products to meet customer requirements
• Responsible for the movement of products through external road transport
• Maintain continuous knowledge of company sales and market trends of products and determine current inventory volumes and future materials and inventory needs
• Plan, recommend, justify and manage annual operating budgets and financial targets in accordance with operational needs, strategies and objectives
• Remain knowledgeable of required personnel related polices and procedures of the company, monitor and correct employee actions of behaviour to ensure adherence with required policies, procedures, systems and rules
Candidates need only apply if they have both a Supply Chain degree and 7 years management experience.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0862053475. You can also contact Georgia on 021 551 8638 ext 115.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: supplychain.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za